Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:19:00 PM
Please take notice that the Marvin Village Council has called for public hearings to be held Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 5 p.m. at Village Hall (10004 New Town Rd.) for the purpose of receiving public comment on the following:
- Proposed Text Amendments to Chapter 93 Trees, §151.015 Definitions and §151.080(B) Permitted Uses
- Proposed Text Amendments to Chapter 151, Sections 151.140-151.152 Signs
- Voluntary Annexation of Parcels 06-210-038 (Beechwood), 06-156-069, 06-156-098, 06-156-104, 06-156-111, 06-156-203, 06-156-236, 06-156-244, 06-156-302, 06-156-335 (Weddington Chase), and 06-186-135 (Willow Oak)
- Temporary Use Permit #17-11853 for a Juvenile Diabetes Fundraiser to be held April 23, 2017 from noon-5 p.m. at Marvin Efird Park
- Temporary Use Permit #17-11841 for the Village of Marvin Spring Movie Night to be held Friday, May 5 from 6:30-10:30 p.m. at Marvin Efird Park
The Village of Marvin reserves the right to make amendments to the proposed documents based on information received at the public hearing. Citizens are invited to make written and oral comment. All documents are available for inspection by calling the Village Hall at (704) 843-1680. The Village of Marvin does not discriminate on the basis of disability. If you need auxiliary aid or service or other accommodations in order to attend or fully participate at the public hearing, please contact the Village Clerk at (704) 843-1680 as far in advance as possible so that your request can be considered.