Public Safety

The Village of Marvin contract officer is Deputy Stephen Eason.

Deputy Ramsey maintains an office at the Village Hall (10004 New Town Road), however, she is most often out patrolling Marvin.  To report any crime or for any emergency, call 911.

To contact Deputy Ramsey for non-emergency matters by emailing her at