Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:13:00 AM
Please take notice that the Marvin Village Council has called for public hearings to be held Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 5 p.m. at Village Hall (10004 New Town Rd.) for the purpose of receiving public comment on the following:
- Conditional Use Permit #CUP 16-11689 to allow a pool to be located in a rear yard when adjacent to a side yard
- Proposed Text Amendments to Section 151.016 Definitions of Specific Terms and Words
- Proposed Text Amendments to Section 151.250 Zoning Map Amendments; Conventional Districts
- Proposed Text Amendments to Add Section 151.252: Zoning Amendments; Zoning Codes
- Proposed Text Amendments to Section 151.251 Zoning Map Amendments; Conditional Districts
- Proposed Text Amendments to Sections 151.215, Striking 151.216 and 151.217 Design Review Process
- Proposed Text Amendments to Chapter 150 Subdivision
- Proposed Text Amendments to Section 151.182 Zoning Permits and Section 151.183 Certificate of Compliance
The Village of Marvin reserves the right to make amendments to the proposed documents based on information received at the public hearing. Citizens are invited to make written and oral comment. All documents are available for inspection at the Village Hall during regular business hours.
The Village of Marvin does not discriminate on the basis of disability. If you need auxiliary aid or service or other accommodations in order to attend or fully participate at the public hearing, please contact the Village Clerk at (704) 843-1680 as far in advance as possible so that your request can be considered.